Thursday, July 26, 2012

long overdue

OMGOSH!!! alot has happened since my last blog posting. Tax season has come and gone!! Whoo Hoo. We moved during tax season (thanks to my wonderful husband) taking the kids out of St. Theresa's, and moving them to public schools at Bryant. They really seem to like it and I feel more comfortable that they will get a quality education. and I don't have to pay for this one. Mike and his sister Amy do not talk anymore, and we never get to see our niece anymore. :( sad about that... even cried about it cause I miss her so much...nice. Ivory swam on a swim team this summer (GO BARRACUDAS) and loved it, I enjoyed it cause watching her cracks me up she a character plus I met a new friend. hoping I can keep this one around cause you know Mike and I do not have any friends. Cory has been running all summer cause he made the cross country team for Bryant. I think he's going to like it. we moved into a very nice place that has property and also a shop for Mike. Mike and I seem to be doing pretty well for ourselves. right now we are just watching our kids grow up, and that's all I can ask for. really enjoying life right now...

until next time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment